The demand for cannabis-enhanced yoga has increased alongside the progression of cannabis reform across the states and around the globe. As a pioneer in the sector, we see a need to manage this growth responsibly. In response, we've launched Ganja Yoga Certified™ , a certification program built upon 9 years of experience offering the public cannabis-enhanced yoga classes. The standards-based certification is the first of its kind and signifies that a teacher understands the unique challenges and opportunities ahead. This certification ensures teachers have learned the concepts that make Ganja Yoga a safe practice for every body .
If you are looking to kickstart your career or just make a lateral entry into a growing market, the Ganja Yoga Certified label will support you in the process.
What you'll get:
- Featured in our online directory
- Access to the Ganja Yoga Certified logo to use however you see fit in your own practice and studio
- Subscription to Dee's online classes to hone your skills (launching 2018)
- Quarterly professional development workshops to keep you current on the rapidly changing cannabis and yoga industries
- Opportunities to be featured in a variety of Ganja Yoga media and gigs
- Discounts and early access to our retreats, workshops and Ganja Yoga schwag (coming soon!)
- Access to private events for Certified instructors
- Confidence in your own ability to deliver a quality experience
Before being considered for certification, you must complete our Ganja Yoga Essentials Training Program.
Following graduation of our YTT, graduates must:
- Demonstrate mastery of the core concepts of Ganja Yoga by successfully completing the Ganja Yoga Certification Exam
- Digitally sign the Code of Conduct and uphold it
- Take three online classes with Dee per quarter (no extra cost)
- Teach a minimum ten hours of Ganja Yoga per year
- Pay your dues ($20/month or $200 year)
Already completed the course? You should have received an invite to the Certification Exam and Sign-up in your email. If you have any questions or need another invite, email firstname.lastname@example.org.